Casting Call For New Nashville Rock and Roll Documentary-Reality Series
Producers are looking for young (under 27) edgy cast members who are living the rock and roll life in Nashville, not actors looking to play musicians.
- Rock and Roll Band—Raucous.
- Solo male singer/songwriter – more Iggy Pop than pretty boy look.
- Male music manager, under 27, with a no-holds-barred attitude to selling his client(s).
- Female singer/songwriter trying to make it in Music City - passionate about the craft of singing and songwriting. Think a young Alanis Morissette.
- Female singer with attitude (songwriter a plus), driven to success.
If you have room mates or siblings pursuing their musical dreams alongside you, please note that on the form and include their photo.
If you are rowdy, sexy, driven, young and talented as well as comfortable in front of the camera plus looking for major exposure, please apply below:
We’d like to know more about you. As a prerequisite to applying for casting, please follow / subscribe to these social media accounts:Follow @AKcasting
Please fill out the Casting Form below:
If you have any trouble with submitting your information with the form below, please click here to email me